Stat, a joint venture between the ISI and Wiley-Blackwell, is an online only, rapid communication research journal, publishing articles in all facets of statistics and related interdisciplinary areas. Stat is a journal with a difference.
What makes Stat different?
- Speed — A high quality review process that aims to reach a decision within 20 days of submission.
- Concision — A maximum article length of 10 pages of text, excluding abstract, key words, figures and tables.
- Support — Includes electronic support materials, such as data, graphs, images, video and code.
- Scope — Addresses all areas of statistics and interdisciplinary areas.
- Electronic delivery — Delivers articles and innovative forms of supplementary materials, using technology to allow readers to access and connect with content in novel ways.
Submit your article
You can submit copy for Stat through the submission website.
You can sign up for free content alerts to see the papers as soon as they are published online.
Stat is available through a paid subscription. ISI individual members get a complimentary personal subscription to Stat as one of their membership benefits.