The new open access Journal of Data Science, Statistics, and Visualisation (JDSSV) creates a forum for presenting progress and ideas in the areas of data science, statistics, and visualisation.
It is our great pleasure to announce that Journal of Data Science, Statistics, and Visualisation (JDSSV) has now published its first issues. JDSSV is completely open access.
JDSSV is an international refereed journal which creates a forum for presenting recent progress and ideas in the different disciplines of data science, statistics, and visualisation. JDSSV welcomes submissions to data science, statistics, and visualisation and, in particular, papers which link and integrate these subject areas.
Articles should be oriented towards a wide scientific audience, and can cover topics such as machine learning and statistical learning, the visualisation and verbalisation of data, visual analytics, big data infrastructures and analytics, interactive learning, and advanced computing. Scientific contributions should be of a high standard.
The journal explicitly welcomes contributions that include software with the aim of reproducibility of the results and application of the proposed methodology to other data by the reader. It is expected that data used in a paper are provided.
Initial submissions only require a pdf version of the manuscript with accompanying software code and necessary supplementary material. Manuscripts can be submitted online at jdssv.org.
- The International Association for Statistical Computing (IASC, owner)
- International Statistical Institute (ISI)
- Patrick J.F. Groenen (Editor, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
- Stefan van Aelst (Editor, KU Leuven, Belgium)
- Ann Maharaj (Copy Editor, Monash University, Australia)
- Alexandre Francisco (Web Editor, Técnico Lisboa, Portugal)
- Jan de Leeuw (UCLA, USA)
- David Hand (Imperial College, UK)
- Trevor Hastie (Stanford University, USA)
- Peter Rousseeuw (KU Leuven, Belgium)