The 2022 Electronic Conference on Teaching Statistics (eCOTS2022) will be held online on 23-26 May 2022 under the theme “Preparing the Modern Student”.
CAUSE is excited to announce the 2022 Electronic Conference on Teaching Statistics, to be held online from 23 to 26 May 2022. The conference theme is “Preparing the Modern Student.” In addition to four keynote addresses, there will also be breakout sessions, online pre-conference workshops, birds of feather sessions, virtual poster and beyond sessions, and reading groups.
We are calling for proposals for sessions focusing on these four tracks.
- Statistical and Data Literacy for the Modern Student – what every student needs to know in personal and professional lives.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Social Justice in data science and statistics.
- Preparing Mentors, Leaders, and Teachers for tomorrow.
- The (old and new) skills needed for the modern data scientist and statistician.
There will be three phases of due dates:
- Phase 1 due date: 30 January 2022. This due date is for pre-conference workshops, breakout sessions, and reading groups.
- Phase 2 due date: 15 February 2022. This due date is for regional conferences.
- Phase 3 due date: 13 March 2022. This due date is for virtual posters and beyond and birds of feather discussions.
Please see the website for more information or contact Megan Mocko if you have any questions: Megan.Mocko at warrington.ufl.edu.