ISI Elected membership is open to individuals who are established in their careers and have made significant contributions to the statistical profession. As an ISI Elected member you will enjoy a range of benefits.
Elected Membership involves an election conducted by the ISI Elections Committee (MEC). Candidates for Elected Membership may be nominated, invited or propose themselves.
2022 dates and deadlines
|Application Deadline||Announcement of Results|
|1st round||21 January||7 March|
|2nd round||15 April||30 May|
|3rd round||8 July||22 August|
|4th round||30 September||14 November|
ISI Elected Membership Process
All mentioned forms are available for download further down this page. Once filled out, all forms must be submitted to us in PDF format.
- The Candidate form must be completed in as much details as possible.
- The candidate must supply a CV / resume as well.
- The candidate must fill in the Consent form for the processing of their personal data, and submit it together with the other documents.
- As part of the application process, each application must obtain support from 3 current ISI Elected Members as sponsors. Each sponsor must use the Sponsors supporting comments form, one per sponsor.
- If you do not have all 3 Sponsor supporting comments forms available when you submit your application, you can submit them at a later date.
File type and naming conventions
You are responsible for converting your application documents from whichever format – such as .doc, .docx or .jpg – into PDF files.
In order to ensure quick and efficient processing of your application, you are required to name all documents according to these conventions:
- lastname(s)_documenttype.pdf (all lowercase)
Replace any spaces in the lastnames with dashes (-).
The candidate is named “John Smith” and one of the sponsors is named “James Hyde Jones”. So the files need to be named:
Applications can be submitted by the candidate or by a nominator.
- Candidate form
- Candidate CV / resume — You can write your own document
- Consent form
- Sponsors supporting comments form
Complete these documents, convert them to PDF, and fill in the online application.
For further information on the process, please contact Mrs. Olivia van Dijck-Timbol.