ISI Elected membership is open to individuals who are established in their careers and have made significant contributions to the statistical profession. As an ISI Elected member you will enjoy a range of benefits.
Elected Membership involves an election conducted by the ISI Elections Committee (MEC). Candidates for Elected Membership may be nominated, invited or propose themselves.
2022 dates and deadlines
|Application Deadline||Announcement of Results|
|1st round||21 January||7 March|
|2nd round||15 April||30 May|
|3rd round||8 July||22 August|
|4th round||30 September||14 November|
2021 elected members
2020 elected members
ISI Elected Membership Process
All mentioned forms are available for download further down this page. Once filled out, all forms must be submitted to us in PDF format.
- The Candidate form must be completed in as much details as possible.
- The candidate must supply a CV / resume as well.
- The candidate must fill in the Consent form for the processing of their personal data, and submit it together with the other documents.
- As part of the application process, each application must obtain support from 3 current ISI Elected Members as sponsors. Each sponsor must use the Sponsors supporting comments form, one per sponsor.
- If you do not have all 3 Sponsor supporting comments forms available when you submit your application, you can submit them at a later date.
File type and naming conventions
You are responsible for converting your application documents from whichever format – such as .doc, .docx or .jpg – into PDF files.
In order to ensure quick and efficient processing of your application, you are required to name all documents according to these conventions:
- lastname(s)_documenttype.pdf (all lowercase)
Replace any spaces in the lastnames with dashes (-).
The candidate is named “John Smith” and one of the sponsors is named “James Hyde Jones”. So the files need to be named:
Applications can be submitted by the candidate or by a nominator.
- Candidate form
- Candidate CV / resume — You can write your own document
- Consent form
- Sponsors supporting comments form
Complete these documents, convert them to PDF, and fill in the online application.
For further information on the process, please contact Mrs. Olivia van Dijck-Timbol.