Charge of the Working Group
- To promote and strengthen the representation of women in statistics and data science.
- To support the launch of the International Year of Women in Statistics and Data Science (IYWSDS) on 12 May 2020, the 200th birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale.
- To contribute to the celebration of the IYWSDS from 12 May 2020 through 15 July 2021, the end date of the 63rd ISI World Statistics Congress.
- Jessica Utts (USA)
- Graciela Boente (Argentina)
- Anshuma Chandak (USA)
- Solange Correa-Onel (UK)
- Christl Donnelly (UK)
- Lupe Gomez (Spain)
- Reija Helenius (Finland)
- Amanda Hering (USA)
- Jessica Kohlschmidt (USA)
- Nicole Lazar (USA)
- Jacqueline Meulman (Netherlands)
- Regina Nuzzo (USA)
- Francesca Perucci (Italy)
- Kana Ramasamy (Malaysia)
- Nalini Ravinshanker (USA)
- Eric Vance (USA)
The statistical thinking and ideas of Florence Nightingale and Victorian politicians by M. Eileen Magnello, Radical Statistics, Issue 102.
Special Issue on Florence Nightingale, Significance, Volume 17, issue 2, April 2020.
The Lady with the Lamp, Stats+Stories, Episode 139 with Lynn MacDonald, 14 May 2020.
A tribute to Florence Nightingale through fascinating objects by Andrew Preston, Daily Mail Online, 16 May 2020.
Women Trailblazers in the Statistical Profession by Lynne Billard & Katherine Wallman, International Statistical Review, June 2020.