How is your life going?
Gallup has been asking the world’s citizens this question since 2006. Learn more about one of the most concerning trends we have found and how leaders can address it.
- 3.3 billion people want a great job, but only 300 million have one
- 3 in 10 people worldwide experienced food insecurity in 2020
- Over 1 billion people are so dissatisfied with their community that they want to leave it forever
- 2 billion people are struggling on their current income
- Over 300 million people don’t have a single friend.
How people feel matters
If you feel like the world is getting more negative, you’re right. People are reporting more stress, sadness, physical pain, worry and anger than at any point in the history of Gallup’s tracking.
And it’s not just because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Negative emotions have been rising for a decade. Find out why it’s crucial for leaders — and all of us — to pay attention.
Adressing the blind spot
Discover where the world is suffering in each of Gallup’s five elements of wellbeing and what private and public sector leaders can do to improve how people’s lives are going. Wi th power ful personal stor ies and compelling data from Gallup’s World Poll, Blind Spot outlines the indicators leaders need to watch so they are never again surprised by rising negative emotions.
The webinar will be held on Zoom platform