The programme is now ready. It is composed of over 200 sessions comprising about 770 presentations.
The full programme and list of participants are available here.
Posters and selected short talks will still be considered until the free slots are filled.
- Kenneth D West, University of Wisconsin, United States.
- Yasuhiro Omori, University of Tokyo, Japan.
- Jeng-Min Chiou, Academia Sinica, Taiwan.
- Monica Billio,
- Masayuki Hirukawa,
- Xinyuan Song,
- Toshiaki Watanabe.
A virtual tutorial given by Prof. Yasuhiro Omori has been organized for the 3rd of June.
- Journal of “Econometrics and Statistics”, Elsevier
- Journal of “Computational Statistics & Data Analysis”, Elsevier
EcoSta 2022 complements the CFE-CMStatistics 2022, which will take place at King’s College London, 17-19 December 2022.