Focusing on “Worthy Information for Challenging Times”, it will be organized by IAOS together with Statistics Poland in Krakow, Poland on April 26-28, 2022. As usually, conference sessions will revolve around the following seven strands, description of which can be found on the conference website:
- Integrating Available Data Sources for Official Statistics: Challenges and Opportunities;
- Backbone of Official Statistics: Critical Sources, Infrastructure, Resources;
- Official Statistics Addressing Global Objectives (SDGs, Climate Change, etc.);
- Official Statistics and Covid-19: key takeaways;
- Abundance of Data for Official Statistics’ Uses: Meeting the Ethical Challenges;
- Statistics in a Time of Distrust and Misuse: The Communication Challenge, and
- Official Statistics Contribution for a Global Data Governance.
With this letter we would like to reiterate our warm invitation to you and members of your organizations to participate in the conference, which is going to be a fully-fledged in-person event.
For further details about the 18th IAOS conference please visit the conference website at www.iaos2022.pl where soon conference fees and more organizational details will be published.